OLODUO film-coated tablet
- Each tablet of Oloduo film-coated tablet 40/20 mg contains
Olmesartan medoxomil 40.0 mg
Rosuvastatin calcium 20.80 mg (As Rosuvastatin 20 mg)
- Each tablet of Oloduo film-coated tablet 20/10 mg contains
Olmesartan medoxomil 20.0 mg
Rosuvastatin calcium10.40 mg (As Rosuvastatin 10 mg)
Patients receiving olmesartan and rosuvastatin from separate tablets may receive Oloduo containing the same component doses.
This drug should not be used as initial therapy.
A. Olmesartan medoxomil
- Treatment of essential hypertension
- Rosuvastatin is indicated for patients with primary hypercholesteroleaemia (type IIa, including heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia) or mixed dyslipidaemia (type IIb) as an adjunct to diet when response to diet and exercise is inadequate.
- Rosuvastatin reduces elevated LDL-cholesterol, total cholesterol, triglycerides and ApoB, and increases HDL-cholesterol
Dosage & Administration
This drug should be administered to adults
- Usual adult dose
Treatment should not be initiated with this combination.
The recommended dosage of Oloduo is one tablet daily.
- General considerations
Olmesartan/rosuvastatin is a combination product targeting concomitant cardiovascular conditions hypertension and dyslipidemia.
The dosage range for olmesartan/rosuvastatin is 20 mg/10 mg to a maximum dose of 40 mg/20 mg once daily.
Before treatment, the patient should be placed on a standard cholesterol lowering diet that should continue during treatment.
As a component of multiple risk factor intervention, olmesartan/rosuvastatin should be used in addition to non-pharmacological measures, including an appropriate diet, exercise and weight reduction in obese patients, smoking cessation, and to treat underlying medical problems, when the response to these measures have been inadequate.
Product category : ETC
- Ascorbic Acid Gr. 97% 30.93mg
- Benfotiamine 50mg
- Biotin 0.05mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 50mg
- Choline Bitartrate 50mg
- Cyanocobalamin 50mg
- Folic Acid 0.2mg
- Inositol 50mg
- Nicotinamide 50mg
- Riboflavin 50mg
- Zinc Oxide 18.7mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 50mg
Features of Impactamin
1. High Strength
- 10 Essential B-vitamins
- Synergistic combination of highly bioavailable B-vitamins, Zinc, and Vitamin C
- Based on ODI
2. High Activation
- Highly bioavailable B vitamins
- The active form of vitamin B1, Benfotiamine
3. High Quality
- Manufactured with most active form and high quality raw material
- Small-size tablet, easy to take
- Excellent film coating formulation technology
Product category : Health Functional Food / Supplement
Composition (Each 10ml sachet contains)
Aluminium hydroxide gel (13%) 3.0303g (Equivalent to 400mg Aluminium hydroxide)
Magnesium hydroxide 800.4mg
Simethicone 30% (Equivalent to 80mg Simethicone)
- Treatment of acidpeptic ulcer disease
- Treatment of erosive gastroduodenal lesion
- Treatment of reflux esophagitis
Dosage / Use
1. Adults: 1 sachet (10ml)/ time, 3 times/day
2. Children: follow prescription of physicians
3. Pregnant and lactating women: do not use for women in the first 03 months of pregnancy
Product category : OTC
Composition (Each 20ml sachet contains) Dioctahedral smectite 3g;
- Acute and chronic treatment of diarrhea
- Treatment of pain in esophageal-duodenum and colon disease.
Dosage / Use
1. Adults: 1 sachet (20ml)/ time x 3 times/day
- Under 6 months: 1/2 sachet (10ml)/ time, 2 times/day
- 6 months – 5 years: 1/2 sachet (10ml)/ time, 3 times/ day
- Over 5 years: 1 sachet (20ml)/ time, 3-4 times/day
3. Pregant and lactating women: can be administered for pregnant and lactating women
Product category : OTC
rhEPO (recombinant human erythropoietin) 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000, 10000IU / Pre-filled syringe Inj.
- Growth hormone replacement therapy in adults with growth hormone deficiency
- Anemia of chronic renal failure patients, Secondary anemia. Anemia required blood transfusion.
Dosage / Use
- Route of administration: IV. SC.
- Dosage and administration: Erythropoietin is administered at an initial dose of 50 units/kg for 1-2 minutes three times a week.
- It can be given by either an intravenous or subcutaneous route. The dose increase is dependent upon the initial response. The dose can be increased, if necessary, by 25 units/kg in 4-week period. If hemoglobin is increased more than 2 g/dl at a dose of 50 units/kg, the frequency should be reduced to two times a week. To correct the anemia, the target concentration of hemoglobin is 10 g/dl (30% as hematocrit). When the anemia is corrected. Erythropoietin is given as a maintenance dose of 25-50 units/kg two or three times a week. The target range of hemoglobin is 10-12 g/dl. The patients with the treatment hemoglobin <6 g/dl need higher maintenance dose than the patients with pretreatment hemoglobin ≥8 g/dl. And the dose may be adjusted according to the age of patients. The unit dose of Erythropoietin should not be exceed of 200 units/kg, and the frequency should not be more than three times a week. Prior to initiation of therapy or during the therapy, the patients iron stores should be evaluated, if necessary, iron should be supplied. If the patients are in aluminum intoxication or infected, delayed or diminished responses may be occurred. In patients with CRF not on dialysis, the maintenance dose must also be individualized according to the severity of anemia or age, however, the dose of 70-150 units/kg per week have been shown to maintain 36-38% of hematocrit for more than six months.
Product category : Biosimilar
Prabotulinumtoxin A (Botulinum toxin type A)
- Temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines associated with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity in adult patients (Approved in KR, US, EU, Canada)
- Treatment of upper limb spasticity in adult patients (Approved in KR)
- Temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe lateral canthal lines associated with orbicularis oculi activity in adult patients (Approved in KR)
- Treatment of blepharospasm associated with dystonia in adult patients (Approved in KR)
Dosage / Use
- Dosage & administration: glabellar lines administration: 0.1 mL (4 Units) by intramuscular injection into each of five sites, for a total dose of 20 Units (2.2, 2.3)
- Dosage forms & strengths: for Injection: 100 Units vacuum-dried powder in a single- dose vial (3)
Product category : Aesthetics